Short list for Thanksgiving
I’m thankful to have an annual holiday for giving thanks. It’s not that I don’t thank others along the way throughout the year, but is there a downside to extra thanking?
I could go on and on with a list of things I am thankful for so I’ll cut it off with this short list.
First, let me thank God for
- life and His offer for eternal life
- my wife, our 2 boys and our family
- our church family and all our friends
- allowing us to live in this great nation
- all the other blessings He has bestowed
Next, let me thank my wonderful wife for being just that, a wonderful wife and mother to our family.
I pray that we will not forget who we are thanking for our blessings and will give abundant thanks to God and others in your life.